Wakanda (web framework)
This page was last modified on 2 June 2016, at 21:57.
|Operating system||BSD, Linux, OS X and Windows|
Wakanda consists of four parts:
- Wakanda Studio: enironment that allows to create data model and define needed requirements, desing the interface.
- Wakanda Server: RDBMS and also client and server API for working with it.
- Wakanda Connector Pro: an application for connecting to an existing MySQL database.
- Wakanda Cloud: a cloud service for applications publishing.
Wakanda Server consists of two main parts:
Wakanda Server provides an object data storage, realizing a conseption of entity-relationship model. Such a realization allows to simply and effectively formalize hierarchical data structures, satisfying the developed application logic.
This environment provides all the tools, needed for all of the application development steps. It contains editors:
Helps to manage the solutions, projects and all the files of the current solution and all its projects.
Using different tool panels, you can create arbitrary design for pages and applications. There are some ready solutions and fully customizable ones.
Data model designer
Allows to create a data model for a current project. Provides tools for creating all the needed storage classes, attributes and events.
A set of additional tool, like an application for server administration and data explorer.
- Open source code.
- Modularity and scalability.
- The lack of connection to vendor.
- Unification of the development process by creating all the application at single platform.
- Simplified application support.
- Work with different client databases.
- Simplicity of the completed applications publishment.