Category:Public Key Cryptography 2010
This page was last modified on 27 September 2015, at 16:48.
David Pointcheval and Phong Q. Nguyen (Eds.):
Public Key Cryptography - PKC 2010 - PKC 2010,
13th International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public Key Cryptography,
May 26-28, 2010
- Simple and Efficient Public-Key Encryption from Computational Diffie-Hellman in the Standard Model
- Constant Size Ciphertexts in Threshold Attribute-Based Encryption
- Algebraic Cryptanalysis of the PKC'2009 Algebraic Surface Cryptosystem
- Maximizing Small Root Bounds by Linearization and Applications to Small Secret Exponent RSA
- Implicit Factoring with Shared Most Significant and Middle Bits
- Protocols I
- Network Coding
- Elliptic Curves
- Loss Trapdoor Functions
- Protocols II
- Discrete Logarithms
- Encryption II
Pages in category "Public Key Cryptography 2010"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.