This page was last modified on 18 January 2016, at 15:29.
Phillip Rogaway (Ed.):
Advances in Cryptology - CRYPTO 2011 - 31st Annual Cryptology Conference,
Santa Barbara, CA, USA,
August 14-18, 2011
- Randomness and its Use
- Computer-Assisted Cryptographic Proofs
- Outsourcing and Delegating Computation
- Symmetric Cryptanalysis and Constructions
- Secure Computation
- Leakage and Side Channels
- Quantum Cryptography
Lattices and Knapsacks
- Invited talk: Tor and Circumvention: Lessons Learned
- Public-Key Encryption
- Symmetric Schemes
- Oblivious Transfer and Secret Sharing
- Multivariate and Coding-Based Schemes
Pages in category "Crypto 2011"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.