This page was last modified on 27 September 2015, at 16:49.
Masayuki Abe (Ed.):
Advances in Cryptology - ASIACRYPT 2010 - 16th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security - ASIACRYPT 2010,
December 5-9, 2010 Proceedings.
- Hash Attacks
- Rotational Rebound Attacks on Reduced Skein
- Finding Second Preimages of Short Messages for Hamsi-256
- Non-full-active Super-Sbox Analysis: Applications to ECHO and Grøstl
- Advanced Meet-in-the-Middle Preimage Attacks: First Results on Full Tiger, and Improved Results on MD4 and SHA-2
- Collision Attacks against the Knudsen-Preneel Compression Functions
- Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems
- Block and Stream Ciphers
- Key Exchange
- Lattice-Based Cryptography
- Secure Communication and Computation
- Models, Notions, and Assumptions
- Public-Key Encryption
Pages in category "Asiacrypt 2010"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.